Operations Manager required, having an integral part in the set up of this new delivery business. Atyourtime provides a premium food delivery service – aimed to serve The London City and other major cities in the UK
The successful Operations Manager will receive:
- Salary of £23,000 – £25,000 per annum depending on experience
- Good progression opportunities
Reporting directly to the CEO. The Operations Manager will be responsible for:
- in a hands on capacity, the management and control of the business, day to day operation in all departments
- Managing the sales team
- To develop and improve sales within the organisation
- To develop and co-ordinate the process document needed.
- Managing attendance, performance and conduct within the work place
- Working to KPI’s and implementing organisations strategy
- To assist in the setting of financial budgets
- To ensure all management and staff receive training and development.
The Operations Manager will need to have previous experience within the same capacity.
We value all applications, however due to the volume of response we are currently receiving we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements.